Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Carter

Today Carter is two weeks old! It is amazing how time goes by so quickly, yet it seems like he has been part of our family for a while now.

I had one of my dear friends Heather take Carters two week photos and I am so excited about how they turned out! Heather did a great job of making the shoot really laid back and she has awesome pricing! I will be using her for our family photos once I loose about 30 pounds and Carter gets a bit bigger.

Be sure to check out her new photography business.


I love this shot! I will probably use this for my baby announcements.

3 comments:

Karryn and Roger said...

Andrea, He is soo cute. Big huge congrats.

leah said...

He is so darling. I love all of the pics.

argylesocks said...

He is so super handsome. Both those lucky boys are. Hope you are doing good. We need to de-germ around here then we will be out to see you.