Friday, May 28, 2010

My sweet boys!

My boys are crazy, funny, exciting, loud, kind, full of life and loving! I wouldn't trade them for anything in the world!

Logan has gotten really funny lately. The words he says with the expressions he gives makes for a fun day with him.

Sweet Carter is growing so quickly. At 7 weeks he is about 12 pounds and eating like crazy! He has a calm and kind demeanor unless he is hungry or tired.

I love these monsters and cant wait for the many fun and exhausting adventures with them.



Logan's current smile, when you ask him to smile you get this!







Right after I took this photo I asked Logan to give baby Carter another kiss, a loss of balance ended up with Carter being kicked in the head and Logan worried and sad for Carter.
At least I got one kiss.

5 comments:

argylesocks said...

They are serious stinkin' cute. And I still hold that Logan is one of the funniest kids I have ever met. And that is saying something if you know Dresden.

Cassi Fuiava said...

They are so cute! I can't believe how much things have changed.

Livingstone Family said...

Sweet, I love it! I can't believe how much Carter has grown!!

arisa said...

what cute pictures! carter has gotten so big and changed so much already!

Margaret said...

sounds like my family image moments! They are beautiful. I don't think that you even know how sweet they are!