Friday, August 7, 2009

Date Night

Tonight we got a babysitter and went out! This is the first time we have left Logan with someone not related! He did fine but more importantly we had a great time.

Sometimes I miss being able to get up and go to dinner or go do something fun without thinking and planning at least three days ahead of time. But I wouldnt change it for the world! We went to dinner and found ourselves at the baby stores looking at clothes for our growing child or thinking what Logan would be like in 5, 10, or 15 years.

I was so glad we did go out and spend some quality time together! I am so grateful for Trent and the awesome husband he is to me. I am so lucky!

2 comments:

argylesocks said...

I am so glad you two got some time to spend together. It is always nice to go out and refresh. I am also so glad that you married a good guy like Trent.

leah said...

Date night is a much needed time together.