Wednesday, August 12, 2009

20 months



Logan has turned to a little boy lately. Sad to say but he isn't a baby anymore. He is very independent, thinks he is so big, loves to do everything himself and is a bit timid at first. Whenever we go anywhere he glares at everyone and like to stick by his mom & dad's side. After about 10 minutes that all changes and you cant keep him grounded.

I sure love this boy!

I found a great place to take photos. Cool red building with a perfect railroad track that is out of commission 5 feet away. When you are ready to take photos let me know and I will direct you where to go or give me a call and I will come take some for you.

3 comments:

leah said...

Hecka cute pics.
I think Liz Campbell is going to call you.xoxo

argylesocks said...

He is so stinkin' cute. Pictures would be great. Seriously, great.

Margaret said...

I am so glad to have found you again! I have to say I am one of Logan's biggest fans! He is such a handsome young man and I love how much he loves you! Super cute pics! Way to go!

xoxo