Sunday, May 18, 2008

This last month

So the other day I was looking at some blogs and I realized that I hadn't posted in Logan's blog for quite some time. Quick list of what has happened in the last couple of weeks.

We moved! (still working on pictures to post) We live in Lehi now and I love it! It is a little further to drive into work but much nicer than our last house. I don't hear any more traffic going passed our house. I have my own work space. I love my kitchen! I have a laundry room!!! Our ward just split so everyone feels like they are new, not just me. Trent drove around the neighborhood the other evening and we have some great bike trails, and fun little lakes right down the street, ducks, pelicans, I am guessing fish. Great place to go walking!

Logan is growing like a weed! He is rolling all over. From his back to his stomach and back...all day long! He has stared to laugh, it makes me laugh. The other day I was at work in a meeting and had Logan with me. He was talking to himself and I looked at him and told him to shhhh. He thought it was so funny he started to laugh, made me laugh. Now every time I say shhhh he giggles and giggles. Logan has been sleeping great! The other night he slept for 14 hours, yes count them! I was so excited. Now he usually sleeps for about 12 each night with about 4-5 naps through the day. I am so blessed. I have noticed with him that he is a very happy baby. It doesn't take much to make him smile. He is very ticklish! When I change his diaper I rub is sides and he giggles. Logan loves to lay on his back and hold his toes with his hands and look around.

We gardened yesterday...at least a little compared to what my mom does. Our last house we didn't have any flowerbed space. The grass went right up to the house. I pulled all the weeds in the front flower beds and I am hoping for FHE is week we can go buy some bushes and flowers and get them planted.

I made a mother's day pillow for my mom. I learned a new thing from my sister-in-law Ashley. It is called primitive stitch! I liked it! I am wanting to get more patterns and do some more. I will get a photo of it from my mom so you can all see.

We had Trent's mom's surprise 60th birthday party. One of the aunts wrote on the card happy 50th birthday...she doesn't look 60 or even 50. She looks great!

At work I have been a little crazy with back to back shows the month of April. Utah Valley Women's Expo, Scrapbook Expo, selling in Costco, bidding out and contracting a new trade show booth for our retail shows...the list goes on. I am so grateful to be able to work from home and in the office each week. Trent is so super supportive and I have great family baby sitters to watch Logan. Trent's sister Jacki is my main watcher of Logan. She is a great friend and is going to be a great mom...needs to get married first.

I tried out some new recipes the other day. Carmel pecan brownies, mini cheesecakes (different flavors), and chicken pot pie to name a few. I have come to the conclusion that I would much rather bake than cook. Trent doesn't have much of a sweet tooth so I end up either taking them into work or eating them...not good for my post baby body! I probably should go on a walk or more than one!

I think that is all for now since Logan is starting to fuss and is getting hungry! I am so lucky to be where I am in life! I have a great husband who I adore and is so supportive in any crazy thing I think up, a happy baby, a great job and great family who supports me and a Father in heaven who blesses me.

I will go through and post some pictures soon!

Andrea

2 comments:

Heather said...

Hey! Fun post. It is great to get caught up on all your craziness. I would love to see some pics of your new house! I just might need to come for a visit. BTW-I got my new shoes at Heels & Toes at Gardner Village. Michelle bought some too. They are sooo comfy. I think you should go get some too!

leah said...

I can't believe how fast they grow and how busy life gets. We need to see him again.